Tuesday 5 April 2016

2 special days

They say there are two most important days in a person's life. First, the day when  we are born and second, the day we realize why we are born!

Well I am still stuck in the former figuring out the latter. Almost 30 years of my life are done and still I am clueless. I envy ppl like Sunidhi n Shreya ( read Chauhan and Ghosal ) who realize so early in life and successfully become what they are really meant to be. I remember that as a child I would imagine myself to be singing on stage like Sunidhi Chauhan did in meri awaaz suno on doordarshan when she was a child prodigy. Then Sigmund Freud books in my school library drove me so much tht I wanted to be a psychologist . But the -'be atleast an engineer' social syndrome effected me and distracted my life to an extent. Currently as a civil service aspirant, I know I will be good at it. But I still ve not had the second kind of special day yet. I feel there are so many things which I want to be and also can be but I am not! May be like Boman irani who found his passion in second half of his life, I wil too. Well cheers to ppl like him who have the courage to follow their heart at any point in their lives that clueless people like me can stil hope!

P.S manufacture defect alert : Most of my references wil be musicians actors and filmmakers.

11 comments:

  1. Hi dear,
    Its always been great to read your blog.. But here i differ from you wherein u say that u havent achieved yet in life or realized in life.. But in your writing, i see u as a wonderful writer, in talks and by walk of life an awesome counsellor and a motivator.. Im proud of you for that.. U dont have an official designation as of now... But touched many lives in little ways which has left a great impact.. Cheers to that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U always make me find some worth in myself.. Thank you :-* It means a lot.

      Delete
  2. In a movie named 'Julie and Julia' , is portrayed a character who starts blogging abt her thoughts. She thinks she is a cretin. She is anxious about becoming thirty ,yet not knowing her calling...But her passion pays her the reward.. she becomes the best blogger of the USA.....
    Reading your blog, I think that , you are just like that anxious, passionate blogger in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a big compliment :D I agree with the anxious part though :P he he Thanks a lot !

      Delete
  3. Ahh, beautifully written Akka! :) This reminds me of how misunderstood the word 'passion' is. It isn't a magical lamp that would get us out of all our miseries in a jiffy and make life a jolly ride. It's so much more than that. It's about wanting to struggle in something in spite of success not being visible anywhere near. It's about satiating that insatiable curiosity (Irony isn't it? :) ). An I believe we all are way too complex and talented to believe that we are made for just one thing. We are so much more. Maybe I would have been talking to the best musician or psychologist had civil services not been the chosen option.. :) Looking forward to the day when you would be writing about your other special day! And yes, am with you in envying all those lucky fellas who realise way too early what they wish to pursue all their life! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always make me forget you are just 21!!! well said :-*

      Delete
  4. Dear Anupam,
    The Subconscious part of mind is known as the store house of infinite intelligence.By contacting your store house of infinite intelligence (subconscious) by the way of autosuggestion ,you can find what you are born for and how you can achieve that.you have stuff, really it may not be difficult for you to do that.
    We are proud of you beta.May Bhagavan(your subconscious mind) guide you.
    With affection
    Mukund MD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind and encouraging words Sir :-)

      Delete
  5. Dear Anupam,
    The Subconscious part of mind is known as the store house of infinite intelligence.By contacting your store house of infinite intelligence (subconscious) by the way of autosuggestion ,you can find what you are born for and how you can achieve that.you have stuff, really it may not be difficult for you to do that.
    We are proud of you beta.May Bhagavan(your subconscious mind) guide you.
    With affection
    Mukund MD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful.. Same feeling here.. But sometimes it really feels better being if not all but Jack of some trades. Who cares to be a master unless u aint Happy..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya... Sometimes al that matters is to be happy n in peace :-) well said.

      Delete